[ ! ]
OUR COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
- We have gone through extensive measures to ensure all services are safe and compliant.
- We have strictly followed Social Distancing guidelines and continue to remain updated with changes.
- All surfaces and equipment in the salon have been thoroughly disinfected between each guest.
- We have trained all staff to ensure we provide a service that has the health and hygiene of all persons as the top priority.
- All staff have been trained to provide each service with professionalism while maintaining your safety and hygiene.
- Staff are briefed to uphold safety standards at reception to endure people only enter the salon if they are well and adhere to standards.
Guest Arrival & Reception
- We will greet you warmly however there will be no handshakes or personal contact.
- We will ensure client appointment times are staggered as to avoid multiple arrivals at once.
- We will clean the reception area regularly.
- Where possible we will take you straight to the station area to avoid congestion in waiting areas.
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing requirements.
We ask that your opinions on vaccinations are not discussed in our salon. We greatly appreciate and value your support at this time.
Following current Government COVID Safe Guidelines, we kindly ask you to…
- Please arrive at the agreed time.
- Check-in using the QR code provided and show your double vaccination passport on entry.
- Please follow direction and wear a face mask.
- Wash your hands and/or apply hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment.
- Contact us and re-arrange your appointment ahead of time, have a temperature or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating.
[ ! ]
DO NOT COME TO THE SALON IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU LIVE WITH IS SELF-ISOLATING OR IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS KNOWN TO BE CONSISTENT WITH COVID-19
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy to protect the safety of our staff and guests.